CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

just got home.. sang like so many chinese songs today. went with uhh shannon, andool, ash and diana.. haha. damn funny. and my chinese is damn good. im serious. i can sing like almost all the chinese songs lor.

anyway.. today while i was waiting for shannon, i was walking around paragon and decided to pop by the hair shop to look for leong. (he used to cut my hair, my sister's hair, my brother's hair, my mom's hair, my cousin's hair... you get the drift.) news spread damn fast lah. like he knows that my bro is coming back too. but actually expected lah cos they are (were) friends. and so sad, leong said i am such a big girl now.. grow so much taller.. and abit fatter too. :( :( damn upsetting. but what to do gay guys are so frank. no actually straight guys are frank too. aiyah whatever. ok im fattt.

sleeeepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home